- Please enter and exit ONLY through the West entrance, which faces Skillman St. (labeled "Rosewood Center").
- Given the current surge in Covid hospitalizations and other factors, masks are strongly recommended.
- We will reserve a mask-only section at the back of the theater if you would prefer to take advantage of it. However, you may wear a mask and sit anywhere you'd like.
- We continue to monitor and seek to follow CDC Guidelines along with state and especially local data in the implementation of worship service elements (gathering size, seating, sacraments, fellowship, etc.)
- See information regarding our children's ministries below.
- We are currently not live-streaming our service.
- If you have any questions about this plan, please contact one of our pastors
Current protocols for NSP kids:
- Nursery (0-24 months) AND WT ages 2 to 3 will be offered for the entire service
- WT ages 4-5 will be offered during the sermon only.
- Reservations will are no longer required for Nursery or Worship Training.
- We have returned to our normal check-in via Shelby Next, which we encourage parents to do from their smart phone upon arrival at the DCT, or using our new check-in kiosks. Please arrive a few minutes before the service to check in your children.
- We continue to be in need of Worship Training volunteers. Please contact Kelly Meyer if you are willing to serve.
Safety protocols and other details can be found here. Please contact one of our pastors, or Kelly Meyer is you have questions.