- Attend a worship service: There are worship services Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. More information can be found here. Our own music team is leading the music at a special prayer service before the assembly begins, on Tuesday June 25 at 7:30 PM in the Cortez Room of the Hilton Anatole.
- Attend a seminar: For example, Brian Franklin and several other historians in our denomination will be leading a seminar entitled "Presbyterians, Politics, and American Society: A conversation with historians in the PCA." This seminar will take place on Tuesday, June 25 from 4:15 to 5:15 in the De La Salle Room of the Anatole. More information on seminars can be found here.
- Volunteer: The GA host committee has plenty of volunteer needs, including load in/out help, greeters, registration, childcare, and more. You can view available time slots and sign up to volunteer here.
- Women's Luncheon: The Dallas Host Committee and the Committee on Discipleship Ministries have planned a delicious lunch in a beautiful setting while enjoying the music and stories of singer-song-writer Sandra McCracken. Find registration forms here. Please register as soon as possible.
- Women's and Family Program info and registration: Click here for more info on women and family programming throughout GA.
For more information on the 2019 General Assembly, click here.